Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Why i am blogging.

I am beggining this blog journey a little after one year of reverting to islam, i hope to share my journey thus far and my journey in the future here. I was once posed the question, "if you have only one hour to live, what would you do? would you pray for an hour? hug your family for an hour? do something crazy before you leave? or something else?" The answer i bevlive is simple, there is only one thing that will make you stronger in the after life.. that is knowledge. Knowledge is power. We should spend our last seconds gaining as much as we can. What better way to do that then to know and discuss from each other.. after all the quran was revealed not in written form but as a spoken word. In order to know the quran, you had to learn it from a person. People, fellow muslims and non muslism are where our knowledge of life comes from. Maybe my ideas, my story and my faith will help you, inshallah. Mabye you can help me, as i have questions everyday, faced with adversity, and hatred. I will go in more depth in my next post, where i will introduce my self fully. inshalalh

1 comment:

  1. very well said! May Allah grant you His infinite blessings, ameen

    ReplyDelete